New! Traxxas® X-Maxx 8S Brushless TSM 4WD RTR
Engineered for 8S LiPo power!
The mammoth X-Maxx takes monster bashing to extreme heights – and now it’s compatible with 8S LiPo power for extreme speeds to match! In addition to its 13.8” height, the X-Maxx features Traxxas Stability Management for superior traction on any off-road surface, plus a self-righting feature on the TQi transmitter flips it in the event of a rollover. Upgrades include a Maxx Duty Drivetrain, Torque-Biasing Center Drive and a rear wheelie bar.
Specifications:Length: 29.8 in (758 mm) Width: 22.2 in (540 mm) Height: 13.8 in (350 mm) Front Track: 22.2 in (540 mm) Rear Track: 20.6 in (525 mm) Wheelbase: 18.9 in (480 mm) Weight: 19.1 lb (8.66 kg) Requirements: Two 4S 5000mAh (min.) LiPo batteries, LiPo-compatible charger, 4 “AA” batteries, LiPo charge bag
- Modular composite nylon tub chassis allows easy access to critical components. Lower front/rear skids and integrated nerf bars provide front/rear/side impact protection. Includes a rear wheelie bar.
- Four wheel shaft drive. Maxx Duty drivetrain features high-strength precision steel gears, updated ring and pinions use a larger module and special alloys. Impact-absorbing Cush Drive handles massive torque and replaces the slipper clutch.
- Torque Biasing Center Drive improves front/rear power distribution, providing instant “wheels-up” punch off the line.
- Fully waterproof.
- Brushless motor.
- Velineon VXL-8S ESC is compatible with 8S LiPo power.
- TQi™ radio system with high-torque steering servo and 5-channel micro TSM telemetry-ready receiver. BEC voltage and motor temperature sensors installed. Features a self-righting button, built-in fail-safe and compatibility with the TQi Docking Base and Traxxas Link TQi Wireless Module (both sold separately).
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix body.
- Quick, one-hand body installation and removal. A pivoting rear latch mechanism eliminates body posts and clips.
- GTX aluminum oil shocks feature an integrated wiper seal, which keeps shafts clean for reduced seal wear.
- Composite plastic shock towers also serve as carrying handles and level supports when the vehicle is placed upside down.
- Suspension with captured, high-strength steel pins, double sheer connections and an adjustable roll center.
- Bellcrank steering.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Cradle-design motor mount eliminates flexing. Keyed pins lock the gear mesh in place.
- Sealed, hardened steel bevel gear differentials are oil-filled for limited slippage.
- Battery retention system is integrated into the chassis top brace for greater rigidity, eliminating the need for body clips or hook-and-loop straps. Easily adjusts to accommodate various battery sizes and configurations.
- Waterproof radio box.
- Fuse-protected battery direct power bus for future accessories.
- Front/rear composite plastic bumpers with impact cushions to soften blows and add durability.
- Sealed, full-contact ball bearings.
- Aggressive all-terrain tires with foam inserts.
- 3.4 x 5.7 in (87 x 145 mm) wheels with 17 mm hexes. TSM Features
- Experience all the speed and acceleration your Traxxas model was engineered to offer!
- Prevents fishtailing and spinouts on slippery surfaces, even with full-throttle acceleration.
- Faster cornering with more control.
- Works in the background without intruding on your control.
- Adjusts from 0% to 100% using the transmitter.
- Fully compatible with Traxxas Link.
- No complicated set-up process is required!
TSM, what is it?TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!