New! Duratrax® Onyx™ 260 AC/DC Dual Touch Screen Balancing Charger
Control two chargers from a single touch screen!
Say “Goodbye!” to programming with push buttons and “Hello!” to the most advanced Onyx charger ever. Its 3.2 inch color touch screen is the key, because you can take advantage of the 260’s power and potential with a fingertip. Just touch the screen to select from two charging outputs with identical charging capabilities. Touch again to program up to 10 battery charging routines on either output, and to view data in numerical form or as color graphs. Combined with 0.1-6A charge rates, balance charging for 2S-6S lithium packs and peak charging for up to 15 nickel cells, the Onyx 260 offers an unequaled mix of ease, versatility and value.
Specifications:AC input: 110V AC 60Hz DC input: 11-15V DC Safety/Protection Devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry; 0- 300-minute safety timer; fan Case size: 6.0 x 2.75 x 7.25 in (152 x 70 x 184 mm) Weight (w/o cords): 18.4 oz (523 g)
Specifications for Each Output: Output Power: 60W (AC & DC) Battery types: 1-15 NiCd or NiMH (1.2-18.0V) 1-6S Lithium (3.7-22.2V) Battery capacity range: 100-60,000mAh Programmable model memories: 10 per output (20 total) Fast charge current: 0.1-6.0A linear Fast charge termination: Peak detection (NiCd/NiMH); cc/cv (Lithium batteries) Ni Peak sensitivity: 10-20mV, adjustable Ni Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting or 0-250mA (manual) Lithium balancing accuracy: 5mV per cell Lithium node current (max.): 300mA Display type: 3.2-inch color touch screen Data displayed: Input, output and individual cell voltages; charge current, capacity and time; battery chemistry; errors & alerts Input connections: Detachable DC lead with alligator clips; detachable AC lead with standard plug Output connections: Built-in banana jacks; built-in jack for 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs Included output adapters: Banana to Star Plug and banana to standard adapters; 2-6S balancing boards w/JST XH connector
Requirements: • Charge leads (optional, based on battery connector/vehicle)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Enables you to set up, operate and monitor two chargers from a single 3.2” color touch screen.
- Independent outputs let you peak 1-15 NiCd/NiMH cells at the same time you balance charge 2-6S lithium packs.
- Both sides also charge single lithium cells and 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs.
- Stores up to 10 battery charging routines per output for easy retrieval and use.
- Lets you customize sound cues, text color and backlighting to your preferences.
- DC power lead with alligator clips for easy connection to 12V power sources.
- Features 60W AC power supply and 0.1-6A fast charge rates on both outputs.
- Includes two 2-6S balancing boards and two sets of R/C’s most popular adapters.
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.